Frequently Asked Questions
We have curated answers to the questions we hear most often to better help you get the information you are looking for. Feel free to reach out to an admissions representative if you have additional questions or would like to schedule a campus tour.
Book a Virtual Meeting with Admissions
- When should I apply?
- Where are your teachers from?
- Where are Concordia's students from?
- What are Concordia's school hours?
- Does Concordia offer English Language Support?
- Does Concordia offer specialized learning support?
- Will my child need to take an entrance exam?
- How do you prepare high school students for university entrance?
- Do you administer other standardized achievement tests?
- Where do Concordia graduates attend college or university?
- What is the school’s Christian foundation and what does that mean for my child?
- What foreign languages are offered?
- What is the technology program at Concordia?
- Does Concordia have co-curricular activities?
- Does Concordia provide bus transportation?
- Do your students wear school uniforms?
- What kind of footwear should my child wear?
- To what extent are parents involved with the school?
- How does the school community help my child in the transition to Concordia?
- What supplies does my child need to bring to school?
- How do you communicate information to school families?