We are aware of the uniform shortage and we are working to solve this issue. We really appreciate your patience and understanding while we work toward a long-term solution.
At this time the current situation is:
- We have placed three pre-orders since last October.
- The recently ordered uniforms were distributed last Thursday and Friday. Any parent who placed an order but hasn’t had time to pick up the order at the gate, please contact us by email to email@example.com.
- The new uniform inventory is still low..
- Production will not be available from any sources until April due to the shutdown of most all factories for CNY holiday.
What are we doing?
- We will organize another pre-order later this month.
- We have selected the new uniform vendor for next school year.
- We are working on the long-term contract.
- We have approved all the Concordia uniform samples and testing reports from the new vendor.
- We have got the first order of the top pieces from the new vendor and distributed last week.
- During the transition, we ask that parents may consider supplying any appropriate length and color of uniform bottoms matching school colors (navy or khaki as may be appropriate) from other providers until the situation may be resolved.
Thank you again for your patience.