As many of you may have noticed already, we unveiled an updated version of our website right before the October Holiday break. This new version of the website was made to address a few key areas of parent and employee feedback.
- Protect sensitive information so only people in our community can access it
- Reduce the number of web pages
- Simplify the website navigation
- Make the website easier to view on mobile devices
- More easily connect parents with the information they need
- More easily connect prospective parents with information about the school
As well as addressing the above feedback, we have also added some new features, such as a virtual tour! So you can now walk the halls of our campus virtually on your phone or computer, or even in VR!
Because the website is different now, you may be having trouble finding some of the information that you followed before. We have made a special section of the website just for you! Below is a brief guide for our current families to help you navigate the new website and access the information you need as a Concordia parent.
Please forgive us if you find a broken link, mistake, or missing details. If you find something that you think our website development team should know, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using the New Parent Portal
We have moved all information, links, and contact forms for our families into the new Parent Portal. This is the one-stop for all families to see the following information:
- Administrator and Office Contact Information
- Weekly Division News and Events
- Important Links (such as lunch menus, Aspen, Seesaw, Canvas, etc.)
- Important School Contacts (such as bus transportation, food service, uniforms, and more)
- Teacher and Administrator Directory
- Details about our Parent Support Organization (PSO)
- Information on Student Counseling Support
- CCA Registration and Important Information
- Aquatics Program Details and Information
- Fine Arts and Athletics Schedules and Information
- And much, much more!
To access this section of the website made specially for you, click on "Parents" in the top-right corner of the website or on "Parent Portal" in the Concordia Shanghai Mobile APP.
Once you have clicked on "Parents" on the website or "Parent Portal" in the Mobile APP, you will be directed to log-in using your existing username and password. This is the same username and password you already use for Aspen. If you do not remember your password or need to reset it, please email email@example.com.
After you log-in, you will have a new navigation menu to explore all of the information and links within the Parent Portal. If you want to return to the public facing website, simply click the school name in the top-left corner.