We are very excited to welcome you back to campus for the 2021-2022 school year.
As we all prepare for the new year, please pay special attention to the Covid protocols. Concordia is still following a strict gate access screening process, as required by the local government. To continue to keep our campus healthy please be aware of the following requirements:
Time Restrictions on Access to Campus
- EC Students have access during the school day from admittance to dismissal.
- ES and MS Students will have access to campus from 7:30 am until dismissal, unless they have a scheduled activity and are supervised by Concordia staff. Supervising staff need to ensure that all students exit campus after any planned after-school activity.
- HS Students will have access from 7:30 am until 4:30 pm in the Upper Building (HS) and then until 5:45 pm in the PC Lounge/Café area. The HS will be preparing the guidelines for this access to distribute to students.
How do I access campus?
In advance, please:
- Complete the “Student Return to Campus Survey” that was sent by Concordia. EVERYONE is required to complete this to confirm your campus access for orientation. Concordia sent you a note if there are any issues.
Reminder: You will need to be in Shanghai for 14 days before accessing campus.
- Complete the Concordia Enrollment Agreement. (You will have received a separate reminder to complete this.)
On the day you access campus
When you access campus please:
1. Monitor your student’s temperature every morning. Do not send them to school if the student has a fever. Instead, please contact the health office.
2. Complete the Health Form online https://forms.concordiashanghai.org/questionnaire/index.html#/entrance
Remember, you need to complete this EVERYDAY.
(Click to access and hit submit to obtain the “Concordia Health QR Code”. Keep a screen shot of the QR code. Your student should be able to use facial recognition to access campus, but you will want to have a screen shot in case of any issues with recognition).
Please remember to:
1. Bring These:
- All who enter the campus must have a mask with them
- All who enter campus must have their ID card (except EC and ES students).
2. Wash Hands: We will continue to require that anyone entering campus wash their hands in accord with government guidelines and general good health practices to keep our campus as safe as possible. Please stop at the hand washing stations located inside the gate to wash thoroughly before moving on to your on-campus destination.