If you have already begun the admissions process with paper forms you may continue that process or you can switch to our online application if you wish to do so.
Paper Application Process
Step 1: Submit Application Form and Application Fee
- Download and fill out the Application Form
- Email a scanned JPEG or PDF to email@example.com
- Submit the application fee of 2,500 RMB by cash, wire transfer or US Check. Please see Payment Instructions for details.
Step 2: Submit Supplemental Documents
- Download the Application Checklist for your reference
- Submit report cards and standardized test results (if applicable)
- Download relevant recommendation form(s) below and send it to the teachers. The teacher will need to return the form directly to Concordia by email, mail or fax. Please refer to the second page of the form for details.
Download Recommendation Forms:
- Grades PS3 to Grade 4
- Grades 5 to 8
- Grade 8 Applicants ONLY: Please also download Math Course Information Form
- Grades 9 to 12: English Recommendation Form
- Grades 9 to 12: Math Course Information Form
- Grades 9 to 12: Recommendation Form Grades 9 to 12
Step 3: Confirm with Admissions Office
You will receive an email confirmation from Admissions Office after you complete the application process. If you do not hear from us, please email Admissions
Phone: +86 21 5899 0380, extension 3000