Our high school counselors recently spoke at a high school assembly about the mental and emotional wellness. This presentation focused on many aspects of young adult life and the mental and emotional struggles that are commonly experienced.
- Prevalence of depression and anxiety amongst teenagers
- Symptoms and warning signs of depression
- How to build mental and emotional resiliency
- How to support your friends who may be struggling
- The role of school counselors in your mental and emotional health
If you or your child is experiencing any of these feelings, please reach out to your counselor for support. We are here for the health and wellbeing of our students.