Graduation from Concordia (Grades 9-12) requires the completion of the following high school course credits.
- 4 credits of English
- 3 credits of Social Studies
- 3 credits of Science
- 3 credits of Math, with a minimum ending level of Algebra 2
- 2 consecutive credits of World Language
- 2 credits of Fine Arts
- 0.5 credits of Health
- 2 credits of Physical Education (participation required each year while at Concordia)
- 2 credits of Identity & Spirituality (participation required each year while at Concordia) / 1.5 credits of Identity & Spirituality for students who graduate in 2024 and beyond
Virtually all students select more courses in some disciplines than the requirements demand.
Eight full semesters of high school attendance are required. For students who do not complete all four years of high school at Concordia, eligible credits from their previous high school will be added to those courses completed at Concordia to determine when graduation requirements have been met.