--- High School Spring Play Musical Production ---
The world’s funkiest '50s rock musical 'Little Shop of Horrors'
is ready to spread it’s tendrils to the Concordia community!
Geeky florist Seymour thinks he’s got just the ticket for himself and the bubble headed Audrey to get out of Skid Row via the strange and exotic plant, Audrey II. But she ain’t no ordinary shrub, she’s an ill-tempered, foul mouthed, R&B singing carnivore.
An irresistible, madcap adventure 'Little Shop of Horrors' is the longest running off-Broadway musical of all time, so whether you’re a die-hard fan or just a seedling, Audrey II and her team is ready to trap you with their seductive songs including Downtown, Suddenly Seymour, Little Shop of Horrors, I Am A Dentist and Somewhere That’s Green.
Book and Lyrics by Howard Ashman. Music by Alan Menken.
Playing April 25, 26, 27 at 7:00 PM
- Rittmann Fine Arts Center on the Concordia International School - Shanghai campus.
TICKETS ON SALE:
- PC-Commons Apr. 15- Apr. 24, 2019
- Student- ¥75 | Adult- ¥100
It is anticipated that this show will sell out. Buy your tickets early.
Rated G. All welcome to attend.
- Apr. 25, 26 & 27 at 7:00 PM
- Little Shop of Horrors is presented in the Rittmann Fine Arts Center on the Concordia International School - Shanghai campus.