- Campus access is currently limited to employees and Preschool through Grade 12 students who have fulfilled the government health check requirements.
- All students and employees must provide daily proof of their health by submitting a new online health declaration forms every morning. These forms have been emailed to you by your divisional office.
- Scooters are not allowed on campus, you will need to park on the sidewalk if you ride a scooter. New bicycle parking has been made available by the Huangyang Gate.
- Masks must be worn while entering campus.
- Students and employees must strive to maintain one meter distance from one-another at all times.
- In support of government guidelines, any student or employee who leaves Shanghai must repeat a 14-day home-based health management and take NAT tests before applying to return to campus, including travel within China.
Students who submitted the “Student Return to Campus Survey” or “New Students Campus Access Form and Commitment Letter” and have received confirmation from your division office can access campus on September 1. Students are required to do the following to access campus:
- Complete the Concordia Student Daily Card in the morning before arriving at school. (You must upload your child’s two most recent negative testing records from the Shanghai health code with the full name. These two tests must be within three days of your first day to enter campus. Screenshot it before you fill the daily card.)
- On September 1, present your screenshot (or a print copy) of your recent two testing records (August 29/30 and 31) with your full name shown at the school gate (or to your bus monitor).
- Each Monday, present your screenshot (or a print copy) of the student’s 24 hour green code with the full name shown at the school gate (or to your bus monitor).