Bus and Van Transportation
Our bus and van transportation procedures are designed to identify potential health risks before they arrive at the Concordia campus and protect the safety of our bus riders and community.
- Provide daily health declaration documentation
- Have their temperature taken by the bus monitor before boarding the bus
- Wash hands using hand sanitizer
- Do not sit immediately next to another person
- Obey the rules and directions of the bus monitor
If you have any questions or concerns about our transportation requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.