Our bus and van transportation procedures are designed to identify potential health risks before they arrive at the Concordia campus and protect the safety of our bus riders and community.
- Provide daily health declaration documentation
- Have their temperature taken by the bus monitor before boarding the bus
- Wash hands using hand sanitizer
- Do not sit immediately next to another person
- Obey the rules and directions of the bus monitor
If you have any questions or concerns about our transportation requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.