Concordia Library Service Has Returned
The Library Team are delighted to be returning to school and to our wonderful books. Unfortunately, in line with other schools in China the library space will be one of the areas in school that will not be re-opening to children.
We are aware that all of you here in Shanghai
- Have books at home that you are keen to return
- Want some new reading material as soon as possible
With that in mind, the Library Team will be setting up two new schemes:
Book Drop Box at the Mingyue gate
You can return your books here even if your child has not returned to school.
Please do not give the books to the guards, you should post them in the box yourself. Books will be placed in quarantine for three days and removed from your account after that.
Click and Collect Online Service
To use this service here’s what you need to do:
- Please return all books that you have at home in the drop box
- Use the Destiny Catalog to find book information. You will need this to complete the online form. Remember anything with an is available in Sora.
To order books EC and ES Students use the form here:
Students can borrow according to their regular loan allowance
- Early Childhood 2 books
- Grade 1 3 books
- Grade 2 4 books
- Grade 3 5 books
- Grade 4 6 books
Students please use one form for each book that you want.
Parents use the form here:
- Parents can borrow up to 10 books.
- Please use one form for all your requests
Books will be located and issued on a first come first served basis. Books which become unavailable will be notified at the time of collection. Apologies but we cannot make substitutions.
All books will be available for collection at the Huang Yang Gate between 2-3pm on school days.