How to Apply
If you have already begun the admissions process with paper forms you may continue that process or you can switch to our online application if you wish to do so.
- Step 1: Submit Application Form and Application Fee
- Step 2: Submit Supplemental Documents
- Step 3: Confirm with Admissions Office
1. Download and fill out the Application Form
2. Email a scanned JPEG or PDF to email@example.com
OR mail the hard copy to:
Concordia International School Shanghai
Office of Admissions
999 Mingyue Lu
Shanghai, P.R. China 201206
3. Submit the application fee of 2,100 RMB by cash, wire transfer or US Check. Please see Payment Instructions for details.
1. Download the Application Checklist for your reference
2. Submit report cards and standardized test results (if applicable)
3. Download relevant recommendation form(s) below and send it to the teachers. The teacher will need to return the form directly to Concordia by email, mail or fax. Please refer to the second page of the form for details.
- Preschool 3 - Grade 4: Recommendation Form
- Grade 5 - Grade 8: Recommendation Form(s)
- Grade 9 - Grade 12: Recommendation Forms
Phone: +86 21 5899 0380, extension 3000