College and University Representatives
Concordia International School hosts over 300 college reps per year. The information below should help you to easily schedule your visit, and plan your time in Shanghai.
Information about Concordia and other Shanghai international schools
- High School Profile
- College Rep guide to Shanghai – (Google map) Includes international schools, transit hubs, recommended hotels, restaurants, and more.
Scheduling a Visit
Concordia hosts college reps who work directly with accredited colleges and universities. Fill out this form to schedule a college rep visit (google survey, needs VPN in China). If you have a question, contact Patrick Love email@example.com
You will receive the following information by email, once you register for a visit
Please carefully read the information below to ensure that your visit goes smoothly.
- Enter through the gate at 345 Huangyang Road (请带我去 黄杨路345号, 近明月路). You will be asked to present an ID in exchange for a visitor’s pass.
- Go to the 2nd floor of the High School Building. The high school conference room, where most visits are hosted, is room H340.
- Let the counseling secretary, Polly, know when you have arrived.
Some things you may want to know about Concordia:
- All students hold non-Chinese passports
- We do not have ESL support, all students are native-level English speakers
- We offer an AP Curriculum, which is supplemented by Applied Learning courses that go beyond AP course depth and rigor.
- Over the last three years, students have averaged an unweighted GPA of 3.5/4.0, SAT 1369/1600, and ACT 30/36
- In 2019, our average senior applied to 6.9 colleges/universities
- Seniors regularly apply to colleges/universities in the USA, Canada, UK, EU, Hong Kong, Korea, Singapore, Australia, and UAE
You are welcome to arrive early or stay late. Coffee, tea, and water are available to all guests. We have a cafe where you can purchase food and drink, and make use of the "guest" Wi-Fi network (no password).
Our office is trying to be as “green” as possible. Please do not plan on leaving excess college materials behind. All college materials not taken by students during your visit will be recycled.
If you have any further questions, contact Patrick Love firstname.lastname@example.org