The Concordia Fund
The Concordia Fund supports student and faculty enrichment and outreach project proposals around a variety of areas in all four divisions that over time benefit all of our students.Individuals and families who give to the Concordia Fund become Concordia’s next generation of founders, raising the Concordia experience from excellent to exceptional.
In support of additional experiences where students are most impacted and where their deepest and longest lasting relationships are formed.
In support of student-centered service programs and initiatives that benefit the community, China and the entire world.
Fund Progress Report
Since 2018, more than 11,000,000 RMB has been donated by parents, employees, and alumni in support of the Concordia Fund. Their generous gifts have funded projects that have provided expanded learning and opportunities for students to use their education to help others.
Corporate Giving: 150,000 + RMB
1998 Legacy Club: 100,000 + RMB
Phoenix Club: 50,000 to 99,999 RMB
Gold Level: 25,000 to 49,999 RMB
Blue Level: 10,000 to 24,999 RMB
Friend of Concordia: 2,500 - 9,999 RMB
Patron: 750 to 2,499 RMB
With the help of Concordia students, faculty, and parents, we’ve created some videos to help share some of the ways the Concordia Fund has made a difference.
Experience a lab day with students highlighting some of the new equipment made possible through gifts to the Concordia Fund.
Since 2018, more than 11,000,000 RMB has been raised for Concordia student enrichment and outreach opportunities and nearly 100 projects have been supported.
2022-2023 Approved Projects
- Girls in STEMM Program – Women Empowerment Council builds a bridge between girls and the professional world to develop their awareness, knowledge, and confidence in STEMM fields.
- Immersive Learning Experiences – explores the impact of Immersive Learning Theory through the introduction of immersive learning experiences such as VR to Concordia faculty and students.
- Reading Hope – book donation project for migrant and underfunded schools in various parts of China and around the world.
- Envision Education – initiative launched to help increase digital learning and bring knowledge access to remote locations.
- The Lily Project Christmas Bazaar and Mother-Daughter Event – community events to promote awareness of equal education, gender equality, and women’s empowerment in partnership with Educating Girls of Rural China (ERG).
- Bubble Tea Project – service project which allows students to show their appreciation to members of our community for their hard work.
- The Hadrian Cup – investment competition that will be hosted by Concordia Investment Club.
- Big Data Presentation – students learn about Big Data from Mr. Jingyu Qiu, who worked on the COVID Green Code.
- Meet a Historian with Mark Johnson - a former staff member of Concordia who published a book about the Chinese pioneer experience in Montana.
- Faith Trek Service Trip - students participate in a 7 day Faith Trek and Service Project trip sponsored by Concordia’s partner CWEF.
- Shining Star Service Trip - Concordia students travel to Guangzhou to present a weekend of social/emotional learning of rural community students in partnership with Shining Star.
- National Economics Challenge (NEC) – academic competition held for students all over the world to compete in their knowledge of economics.
Capital Projects Funded and Completed
- EC/ES Library renovation and addition of new books and materials
- Phoenix Lounge furniture
- Under the Bridge Plaza Project
- Coding and Robotics Laboratory
- State-of-the-art laboratory research equipment for high school science
- EC PreSchool Outdoor play area