- Click on the desired position
- Select Apply for this Position (found at the bottom of the Job Description)
- Review the application form and prepare answers for some of the questions before starting the process (strongly recommended)
- Verify that you have attached a resume noting all periods of employment (full and part time) with start and end dates as well as a cover letter sharing the strengths you would bring to the position
- Submit the application form (you will receive an email verifying receipt of the application)
We interview candidates in person, via Skype and at the following fairs:
- Global Recruitment Collaborative (GRC)-Dubai, Nov 11-14, 2016
- Search-Bangkok, Jan 8-11, 2016
- Harvard Grad School of Ed, Jan 25, 2016
- Search-Cambridge, Jan 26-29, 2017
- UNI, Waterloo, IA, Feb 1-5, 2017
- LEA National Convention, Feb 22-23, 2017
- Best Practices Conference, Feb 23-25, 2017
Each fall we begin to identify positions likely to be open the following year and generally complete recruiting by late January. However, we accept applications at any time and will keep them on file for future vacancies.
Due to age restrictions in China, we are not able to consider applicants who will be older than 57 on August 1 of the year of their initial contract.