Individuals and families who give to the Concordia Fund become Concordia’s next generation of founders, raising the Concordia experience from excellent to exceptional.
More than twenty years ago, a group of people gave generously to launch Concordia International School Shanghai. These founders envisioned a top academic school, founded on Christian values, where leaders would care for each student & educate the whole child.
In 2018, Concordia launched the Concordia Fund to continue this legacy of giving. Today's fund supports meaningful outreach and innovative enrichment programs that benefit all Concordia students.
In support of additional experiences where students are most impacted and where their deepest and longest lasting relationships are formed
In support of student-centered service programs and initiatives that benefit the community, China and the entire world.
In 2018-19, more than 2000000 RMB was raised for Concordia student enrichment and outreach opportunities.
And we're just getting started...
The 2019-20 Strike a Match, Light a Fire Campaign supported new outreach & enrichment projects, including:
- An American Sign Language (ASL) Cohort
- EC Author visit with Jan Latta, Wildlife Photographer and Author
- Parent Presentation & Conversation with Author Lenora Chu
- Service Trips to Assist Left Behind Children in Guangzhou
- Concordia Family Service Trip to Cambodia
- Continued Upgrades to the Rittmann Theatre (including risers and band shell)
- Continued Support of the AQI Project
New projects being added weekly!
Leadership Giving Circle
Phoenix Club Level - 50000 RMB +
Gold Level - 25000 to 49999 RMB
Blue Level - 5000 to 24999 RMB
Additional Giving Levels
Friend of Concordia - 500 to 4999 RMB
Donor - up to 499 RMB
Phoenix Family - all donors
Dr. Mary K. Scott
Head of School