- Students in the competitive swimming program are expected to race at all ‘Full CST’ swim meets as marked on the competition calendar.
- Some students in the SwimAmerica program will be selected to race for the Concordia Swim Team (CST) at competitions. Selection is based on skill acquisition in relation to student age.
- Students must indicate their desire to race at a competition before the deadline set by the Aquatics Director. Information on upcoming swim meets will be shared in parent and student WeChat groups. Your child’s coach has the final say over which events they will swim in.
- All students must wear their navy blue and white Concordia Swim Team swimsuit and navy blue swim cap at all competitions and during all warmups.
- All students must wear their navy blue Concordia Swim Team t-shirt at all competitions.
- All students should attend the team warm-up before a swimming competition.
*Note: Full swim team uniform (swim suit and swim cap) is to be worn during all warm-ups.
All students should arrive at the pool with the following swimming equipment. All other equipment (kick boards, paddles, fulcrums, pull buoys etc.) will be provided by the school. Students names must be written clearly on all equipment.
Competitive Swimming Program
All Squads = Concordia swimming cap, goggles, water bottle, swim fins (short blade)
Where to buy?
Short blade swimming fins can be purchased from Decathlon stores, TaoBao or specialized swim stores.