Re-enrollment for returning students requires that families confirm a student will be enrolled in the coming year and submit a deposit to hold the seat.
Each February current families will receive an email from the Admissions Office, inviting them to re-enroll their students for the following academic year. Beginning April 1, any remaining open seats for the following academic year will be offered to incoming applicants.
There are requirements which need to be met before your returning student’s first day in the new school year.
A clear hard copy or electronic copy of the following documents must be on record with Concordia. If you have not yet received your updated permanent residence or work permit by your child’s first day of school, please submit what you have and present the missing documents within 30 days.
- Passports for each child enrolled and both mother and father — information and visa pages (if renewed)
- Parent’s current work permit — may need to obtain a copy from work place
- Student’s medical insurance card — for each child if different, or indicate you are personally paying costs
Current students are required to submit the following completed and signed Health Forms prior to the student’s first day of class:
- Medical Form 1: Annual, Parent-Completed Student Medical Form (Note: this form must be completed every academic year for current students.)
Submit online via the website
- Medical Form 2: Doctor-Completed Physical Examination (Note: this form only needs to be completed every three academic years for current students.)
All Grade K through Grade 12 students are required to wear a school uniform. Please review the Uniform Policy for guidelines and purchase information. Re-enrolled students will have the opportunity to pre-order new uniforms each Spring for the following school year.
Students entering Grade 5 through Grade 12 are required to have their own laptop computer for dedicated usage at school. See the Concordia Laptop Program web page for details on specifications.
Students entering Grade 9 through Grade 12 are required to have their own TI-Nspire CX CAS handheld graphing calculator for use in Math and Science classes. See Calculator Requirement for details.